Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Better Than Ever


I know I was gone for a bit. :( But I am now back in action! :) WOOHOO!

The story is going pretty well. I did some major renovations on it already, and it's not even compete. hehe. But all the changes were for the better. :) So I'm excited and quite pleased.

The social network is going to be a huge success! At least that's my prediction. When I launched the site on Saturday I was hoping to have 10 members by the end of the week. I am pleased to announce that I made the goal in UNDER 48 hours! There are currently 15 members including myself!

Holy smokes Batman! :)

Visit my social network at The Writing Hot Spot
Follow me on Twitter @bjpunxrox

1 comment:

  1. Nice description on your banner! Best of luck with the blog--and the book!

    ReplyDelete