Sunday, August 14, 2011

Editing

So, I have offered my services to a fellow author on one of the community groups I am in. He isn't able to afford an editor, and so I have offered to edit it for free.

I am a grammar nazi, only nicer than those which Hitler had employed. When I read something, even published books, I find parts where I go, but maybe this would be better.

With that said, along with trying to get my first e-zine off the ground, run my social network and write my book, I decided to pull myself into another direction: Editing.

If anyone is interested in getting a piece edited, please email sub.creativespark@live.com with the type of piece, length of piece, budget, and first three pages for a free sample edit.

You will receive a response within 24 hours.

Thank you,

JJ Felton

No comments:

Post a Comment